воскресенье, 20 мая 2018 г.


Full album kit + video course to create an album for a girl 


Hello !!! I have great news! Finally I've completed fully all the preparations for the new project, which was so carefully prepared since January!

So!I want to offer you my new course how to make a handmade  beautiful  and sweet album!  I also prepared all the  materials (up to the small buttons and crystals), so you can create exactly the same album without any difficulties. 
Album 21*21 cm. 12 pages. 125 photos of size 9*13 cm and 7,5*10 cm. More detailed photos and video of the album YOU can watch HERE

This album kit +video for those who:
- have become interested in scrapbooking but do not know  how to start
- absolutely doesn't know how to make an album, but want to create one for his daughter, goddaughter, granddaughter
- already create albums for commercial purposes and have some experience in this area

 The course will be in video format, where I show in details and tell how the album was created step by step. The duration of all video 6.5 hours. I will share with all my experience, which I have reached during this time! (I'm scrapbookind for 6 years)


What I will show:
- how to plan a whole album to get started
- how to plan a page
- when appears  the ideas of sectret  pockets and complicated layouts
- how to build a composition 
- what materials to choose 
- how efficiently to use a paper to work without leftoverst
- you will even be able to practice to create unusual handmade decor
- how to make a strong sewing machine's binding



I WILL TEACH YOU TO CREATE A BEAUTY!    

  


The kit includes:
- skrapbook paper
- fabric and cardboard for binding and a cover 
- 3 types of different glue  
- white acrylic paint 
- fabric for pages 
- sintepon 
- materials  for making a Dreamcatcher by own
- materials for making fabric decorative buttons by own 
- exclusive lace 
- buttons (wooden, coconut, acrylic) 
- crystals and wire 
- vellum
- cut blanks of  watercolor paper 
- an envelope 
- cut dies
- plaster decorations 
- chipboard
- anchors 
- brads
- flowers 
- shabby ribbongs
- embossing on vellum 
*** not included sewing string, scissors, knife, ruler, brush, cutting mat 
** if you do not have a sewing machine, I tell how is possible to do without it 
* some of materials can be different from originals,  I will replace some of them but it will not change the final result  (Since the store's stock is changing)
  

     PRICE      56$

(delivery is not included)



ATTENTIONl! The number of sets is limited! I will release 20 sets. At the bottom of the page information of the number of purchased sets  will be placed on, so you can see how much is left.


To purchase a video course you have to contact me:
1.  viber +380502080154
2. whatsapp  +380502080154
3. www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017541549639


 2   3   4     6   7   8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20             

* Highlighted is already bought kits

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий